Wednesday, May 7, 2008

bandit

for when you want to make out. (like a bandit).

today I decided to get things done! put my life on project status! accomplish! so I wore bandit, because it makes me feel like getting things done! doing! etc.!

so I walked to the groce. (uncomfortable because bandit can be a bit strong in the heat). and bought some spinach and bread to make this delicious egg thing that michelle taught me how to make. (bread! spinach! garlic! egg!) then I came home and painted my office which has only been about 3 different colors for over a year now. it is gorgeous.

my favorite part of bandit (after the garbage peppers part - which is a very good part, I am not knocking it, every time my garbage smells like peppers I am happy) no my favorite part is the dry down when bandit smells soft and relaxed and a little grandma-y but in a good way. like a grandma that spent her youth traveling around the world with her essentials in a leather bag.

ahh. accomplished.

2 comments:

emily said...

marsha, you're my hero. you're the best at everything you do. accomplishments!

i made a good thing yesterday: homemade pasta with garlic, basil and parmesan. i only had dry basil but it worked out.

marshall p said...

yes! you too! also you speak french! like a hottie!

today I made quesadilla's with apple smoked chedder and "carmelized" onions and spinach with squeeze of lemon on the spinach, yum!