Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the perfume smells of frederick malle

you know everybody has been talking about those editions de perfumes frederick malle or whatever for a while now... Emily even went so far as to fill out their little questionnaire and get some free samples (woot!) then Michelle did the same thing. then I was like, "heck. this is a stick I should get on, right?" so I got on that stick. only I answered the questions like my real self, "what is your favorite brand of clothing? gap, old navy." instead of like my fantasy self, "hermes scarves, chanel jackets, 501 jeans, hogan bags, roberto cavalli oscar gowns, etc." which might explain why the two perfumes they sent me, eau d'hiver and en passant make me go, "eh". I should have skewed toward lipstick rose.

perfume review!
1. eau d'hiver- made my skin hot and itchy. I think I am allergic to "coumin" if that what it's called. and it was so weird! not like a perfume at all... more like a piece of hot metal. It bothered me and it wouldn't leave me alone. and I'm thinking about it now like maybe when I go home I should put it on.

2. en passant- seriously, eh. is that lily of the valley? it's making me feel icky. I only like it about 4 hours after I put it on. that's when it's mostly gone.

5 comments:

erin T to the S said...

well hello there new blog pages with which to fall more in love with Emily and Marsha...I am so lucky. you girls smell good.

marshall p said...

yay! we have a reader!

emily said...

yessssss!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very much good. I am very much impressed by your blog content, i also come across number of sites for the perfumes for the cheap colognes and discount perfumes, you can also check these are also very much useful for everyone.
http://www.overstockperfume.com/

cletsey said...

Your blog so informative,still I am looking for the best perfume. :)

do pheromones work