Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm wearing No.5

right now and I smell delicious.

I went to a party the other night and these people were all like, "you wear No.5? it just does not work on me, blah blah blah."

that is like saying a brancusi sculpture does not work on you. and you are dumb.

it is art.

this girl, the one who said No.5 did not work on her kept saying how she could smell hanae mori (gag) and how great it was (gag). earlier someone hugged me and all I could smell was a sortof flowerbomb smell.
then someone passed around her bottle of bulgari (bvlgari) omnia. and everyone oooed and ahhhed. and girl said, "oh that's it that's what I smelled."

then I realized she didn't really know what she smelled, why? because they all smell alike, all these smells. how this one girl at my work kept wearing chanel's chance and I kept thinking she was wearing angel, but no because you can smell that chanel smell underneath. that back of the throat scratchy thing like in coco mademoiselle.

anywho. then I realized that all of these new fragrances are like this: BAAAAAAAAaaaaa, loud same smell for a long time.

whereas, No.5 is like this: WHAAOhhhhhoooooooooo or maybe this: OOHHHMMMmmmmmmm.

No comments: