Monday, November 10, 2008

on saturday




Emily and I popped in to that Apothica store/laser surgery spa in the gateway. it's ok. we only had about a thousand perfumgasms each. why? because we found these perfumes we didn't even think anyone had in utah.

namely: not one, but six (ish) Annick Goutal perfumes including Eau D'Hadrian and Petit Cherie. I've smelled them both in Arizona, but Emily hadn't yet. so whatever.

I was obsessed with these Suzanne Lang perfumes, especially the red ginger and cashmere



dreamy!

also on the lucky scent website I found this:



because I need to pretend that I'm a perfumer again.

also! they had 3 miller harris scents which were nice, except I think they have a play dough thing going on, but if you're into that... you know.



3 comments:

Marie said...

I bet it's fun to watch you guys sniff your way 'round town, like rutting gazelles looking for the ultimate perfumgasm. :)

My sis gave me a mix-your-own-perfume set years ago from Bath & Body Works, (I think it was a hint, as I never wore perfume) but most of the scents were too jarring/chemical so I didn't do anything with it.

marshall p said...

judging by the Suzanne Lang perfumes in the store, my bet is that this set is awesome and not jarring/chemical. bath & body works... you kinda have to expect that.

Marie said...

I meant Body Shop, but same diff. Not nice smells.

I love that I'm taking fragrance tips from the Incredible Hulk & friend. But I have complete faith in you guys. I'm picking up my Clarins at the UPS center tonight, and I'm quite sure it's going to change my life forever.